Annalisa has experience working on a wide range of planning projects across the country for the Australian Government as well local experience as working as a town planner for Queanbeyan Palerang Regional Council and the ACT Government.
Annalisa’s most recent experience in the development sector includes project management and compliance monitoring for strategic assessment of greenfield sites to ensure ACT Government compliance with statutory obligations under the Commonwealth Environment Protection and Biodiversity Conservation Act 1999. In addition, Annalisa has coordinated and project managed complex biodiversity plans, has undertaken assessments of Environmental Impact Statements, and has managed pre-application meetings for development applications.
Annalisa’s areas of specialisation include:
- Statutory planning and development approvals (ACT and NSW)
- Airport Master Plan and Major Development Plan assessment (C’Wealth)
- Assessment of prohibited Airport sub-leases and licences (C’Wealth)
- Administration of Airport Parking Infringement Notices Scheme (C’Wealth)
- Bachelor of Applied Science in Architecture, University of Canberra
- Masters Degree in Urban and Regional Planning, University of Canberra
- Member – Master Builders ACT
- Member – Property Council of Australia
- Member – PIA
- ACT Government
- Queanbeyan Palerang Regional Council
- Australian Government
- Australian Building Codes Board